SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL RACE 2024
Enjoy Early Bird Price of RM150.00 from now till 19/2/2024!!
· Men Junior 16-18 Years Old
· Men U23 19-22 Years Old
· Men Master A 23-35
· Men Master B 36-45
· Men Master C 46
· Women A 18 Years Old and above
· Men Junior 16-22 Years Old
· Men Open 23-35 Years Old
Men Master 36-40
Men Senior 41-45
Men Veteran 46-50
· Men Oldtimer 51
· Men Heavyweight 90kg and above
· Women A 18-35
· Women B 36
*Age groups are defined by riders’ age on 31 December 2024.
145km Road Race
1. Open to ROAD BIKES only. No aero extensions or TT bar allowed.
2. Distance 145km.
3. Fee RM170. Entitlement Event Jersey, Medal, Refreshment, Insurance and Quiz Prizes. Plus Your own Personalized Video.
4. LIMITED TO 1000 PARTICIPANTS.
Jersey Size Chart
RULES & REGULATIONS (R&R)
SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL RACE 2024 or SIR2024 (the “Event“) is organised by Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS) (the “Organiser”).
1. A rider, being a person who has entered to take part in SIR2024, is deemed to have given permission to the Organiser for the Organiser to collect, analyse and collate the personal information relating to that rider.
2. By completing the official entry form, including through online registration, the rider signals his / her agreement to abide by these R&Rs.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings, or any other record of the Event and its riders for any commercial advertising and other promotional purposes.
4. The rider agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the rider captured in the registration form (the “Registration Data“); The Organiser may contact the rider from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed to be received by the rider concerned.
5. After registration, there will be no fee refund for any rider who does not in due course take part in SIR2024, for any reason whatsoever. Registration is strictly non-transferrable.
6. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to riders, to cancel the Event; or to amend SIR2024 cycling routes as it deems fit for the safety of the riders and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform riders prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential to such changes.
7. The Organiser will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any individual’s property or belongings. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage.
8. Participants must be Fully Vaccinated.
9. Participants to be at least eighteen (18) years of age on 31st Dec 2024. For all Riders under age 18, their parent or legal guardian must agree to fill in the indemnity form, when the participant is registering, failing which the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to that rider.
10. For safety reasons, riders who do not start within thirty (30) minutes of their respective flag-off time, may be disqualified and not be allowed onto the course.
11. All Riders must follow the designated routes.
12. The flag-off time shall be at 7:30AM and all riders must complete the ride by 2:00 PM.
13. Cut off times are as stated in the route map presented on the website www.selangorrace.com
14. Route officials will stop riders who are unlikely to finish the ride within the stipulated duration. Such riders will be brought to the starting points. Riders who fail or refuse to do so may be removed from the route immediately.
15. Distance and duration indicated are only approximate. The organiser reserves the right to amend such distance and duration.
16. All riders must abide by standard traffic regulations, as well as the direction given by the police, traffic management and Event officials during the ride.
Only ROAD Bikes are allowed. Aero Extensions or TT Bar is not allowed.
1. Riders MUST NOT ride without cycle protective helmet.
2. Riders MUST NOT use MP3 Players, iPods, Walkman or other mobile music devices while riding.
3. The Event will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped in extreme circumstances for safety reasons. The final decision on this will be rest with the Organiser and government officials.
4. All riders who successfully complete the ride within the stipulated time and route will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of their riding plate to the respective officials.
5. For the Men Heavyweight 90kg and Above Category, the top fifteen riders of the category will be weighed by our officials to determine the eligible winners.
5. Participants will be equipped with a timing device. Such timing devices will officially record their finishing times. All official finishing times will be posted on the website. Appeals and disputes of results must be submitted in writing with an appeal fee of MYR100 within three (3) days of the Event. The Organiser reserves the right not to entertain any appeals.
6. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure riders’ safety, riders who take part in SIR2024 do so at their own risk. The Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or by participating in SIR2024. Riders are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before Event Day.
7. Medical personnel reserve the right to remove a rider if he / she is judged to be physically incapable of continuing his / her ride without risk of serious injury to him/ herself or others.
8. Medical personnel reserve the right to make the final call to send casualties to the nearest and/ or recommended hospital.
9. While the Organiser takes every precaution, riders participating in the Event are advised to practice safe cycling, and their participation is at their own risk. Riders are encouraged to have their own personal insurance coverage. Accordingly, the Organiser shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and / or damage to property, whether personal or otherwise howsoever arising.
The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these R&Rs from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organiser shall be the sole authority to interpret and in so doing, it may take into account the interests of all affected riders. Any amendments to these R&Rs will be updated on www.sports360.my (the “Official Website”).